Cable Superintendent’s House Registered Heritage Structure

Heart's Content, NL

Registered Heritage Structure


The Cable Superintendent’s House was built for the Anglo-American Telegraph Company between 1881-1883. Located on Parish Hall Hill in Heart’s Content, NL, it stands two storeys and was built in the Second Empire style. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History


Similar Heritage Properties